Books I Am Reading Or Have Read: Karin Slaughter's, "Criminal"

It had been a while since I had read a Karin Slaughter novel and actually forgotten what a great suspense writer she is.  A friend of mine was reading, "Criminal" and I added it to my Kindle , hoping to get to it one day.  Well, that day was during the holidays and WOW!

Karin Slaughter is one of those writers who captures you and pulls you into a story line so quickly that you are trapped and can hardly put the book down.  And just when you think you know what is going to happen, she will surprise you with twists and turns right up the the very end.  And after you have flipped that last page, you find yourself sitting there saying to yourself..."Now THAT was a good book; a REALLY GOOD BOOK!

Upon reading and completing "Criminal", I felt just that way.  When I started reading it, I wasn't really sure where the story was going because the present day kept skipping back to the past where it was evident the two were bound to collide.  And collide they did in a most unexpected way!  I don't want to ruin the story for you so I will just have to say, READ IT YOURSELF!  If you like a good suspense novel, you will not be disappointed!







What am I reading now??  "The Thornbirds"!   I Cannot wait to finish it and share my thoughts with you on this older novel that I am absolutely LOVING!

                                                                     HAPPY READING!



No comments

AD

AD