Take This Quiz To Find Out What Type of "ORIGINAL THINKER" YOU Are!

Kimberly- Clark reached out to me recently and asked if my readers and I would be interested in taking a quiz they have created.  It is a quiz that defines what type of "Original Thinker" you are by answering just a few simple questions.  Well, of course, I was interested!  I love taking quizzes of all sorts and I know that most of you do too.  And the best thing about it is it takes only a couple of minutes and you will immediately find out what kind of "Original Thinker" you are!

If you aren't familiar with who Kimberly-Clark is, let me refresh your memory...because I'm sure that you purchase many of their products.  The one that I associate the company with is Huggies diapers which I used on my own kids.  But here is a little history on how the company got its start that I thought was really interesting.   Kimberly, Clark and Co. was founded 144 years ago in 1872 by John A. Kimberly, Havilah Babcock, Charles B. Clark, and Franklyn C. Shattuck in Neenah, Wisconsin.   The group's first business was operating paper mills, which the collective expanded throughout the following decades. The company developed cellu-cotton in 1914, a cotton substitute used by the U.S. Army as surgical cotton during World War I. Army nurses used cellu-cotton pads as disposable sanitary napkins, and six years later the company introduced Kotex, the first disposable feminine hygiene product. Kleenex, a disposable handkerchief, followed in 1924. Kimberly & Clark joined with The New York Times Company in 1926 to build a newsprint mill in Kapuskasing, Ontario, Canada. Two years later, the company went public as Kimberly-Clark!

Kimberly-Clark, as you can see, is very committed to the consumer and creating new and innovative products.  And that is exactly why they developed the "Original Thinker" quiz; to determine what individuals' strengths were and where they could best be put to use.  Not only did I think it was a fun little quiz but it also let me know a little about my own strengths.  Because, although, I no longer work outside of the home, I do work on a volunteer basis for organizations where this information could be very helpful.

Kimberly-Clark's WOT Quiz has 8 personality types including THE DREAMER, THE ANALYZER, THE DISRUPTER, THE MUSE, THE ADAPTOR, THE NONCONFORMIST, THE MAKER, and THE INVENTOR. 
                                 What type of "Original Thinker" am I?  I'm a MUSE!

Take the QUIZ, yourself right now too and leave a comment to let me know what kind of "Original Thinker" YOU are!


No comments

AD

AD