Fun Educational Kid Activities

I was first introduced to education.com back in July whenever I posted about a great educational summer activity for your kiddos.  I was so impressed with this site and all of the great resources it provides for not only educators, but also traditional and home-schooling parents as well.  And as a former educator myself, I know how important it is to keep students interested in learning with games, puzzles and any other variety of learning materials.  So today I would like to share a cute little  ocean-themed crossword puzzle (and key) with you to share with your little ones!


Under the sea what could it be?  Make a spelling splash with this fun ocean-themed crossword puzzle.  
There are so many more great activities you can find on Education.com.  You can browse the site by activity, grade, subject and lots more!  There are even lesson plans for educators to peruse.  Teachers will love that there are so many activities to choose from that will enhance almost any learning unit and students are sure to love you for choosing something that makes learning fun.  Explore more         
spelling fun at Education.com!

 






No comments

AD

AD