Printable Slow Cooker Recipes

We all know that our family expects to eat an evening meal but GOSH how we hate the planning and cooking and standing over a stove.  Well, I've got just the thing for you; 10 Five-Ingredient Slow Cooker Recipes!

There's nothing better than a good slow cooker recipe that you can just put the ingredients in and let the cooker do the rest.  Today I have for you 10,  Five-Ingredient  FREE Printable Slow Cooker Recipes.  All you have to do is download them and add them to your recipe file.  Here are a few of my favorites:
 Who isn't looking for an easy yet delicious sandwich for weekend football tailgate parties?  This pulled BBQ chicken sandwich fits the bill perfectly!

 OK, I'm a southern gal so I grew up eating all sorts of cobblers with fruit straight from the orchard out back.  Needless to say I LOVE some cobbler!  This recipe is great for any time you need a quick dessert recipe that tastes like you spent hours making.

Chicken is my go-to food so I am always looking for a new recipe to change it up a bit.  This lemon and garlic roasted chicken is so simple yet flavorful and I know it will soon be a family favorite.

Trust me, you do not want to miss these time-saving Slow Cooker Recipes that will free you up to do the things you really want to be doing!


1 comment

  1. I like this blog very much because he shares recipe with us. LEMON AND GARLIC ROASTED CHICKEN is my favorite dish. This is very tasty. I suggest my family to read this blog. Now its time to avail Best Moving Company In Tuscaloosa for more information.

    ReplyDelete

AD

AD