Books I Am Reading Or Have Read: Rizzoli and Isles

Long before "Rizzoli and Isles" was a television series, I found Tess Gerritsen's, "Rizzoli and Isles" book series.  I absolutely LOVE the show, by the way.  And, although the casting isn't true to what the characters should look like according to the book...I REALLY LIKE THEM!  While the show tends to have a little humor (which I think works well for the series...), the books are a bit more serious.  They are interesting, quick reads that I think you will enjoy.  Below I have listed all of the books in the Rizzoli and Isles series:

1.  The Surgeon
2.  The Apprentice
3.  The Sinner
4.  Body Double
5.  Vanish
6.  The Mephisto Club
7. The Keepsake
8. Ice Cold
9.  The Silent Girl
10. Last To Die

Over the holidays I read "Ice Cold", "The Silent Girl" and "Last To Die"; I recommend reading these books in order because the characters and relationships develop as the series continues.  Pick up the "Rizzoli and Isles" series are start reading it TODAY!  I know that you won't be disappointed, in fact, I believe you will become as addicted to reading them as I am.  Hurry up, Tess and write another one!!!

                                                                     HAPPY READING!

No comments

AD

AD