Dressing For Country Music Concert Season

My husband has made the comment several times over the years,  that I am an event dresser.  I would have to agree with that.  I like dressing for the occasion or event that I am attending.  You see, fashion is kind of my thing.  And dressing for country music concert season is no different.  As a matter of fact, I quite enjoy dressing My Big, Fat Southern Family up for this particular event.

Now think about it; what could be more fun than donning your favorite cowgirl (or boy) outfit, complete with boots and hats to set out to see your favorite country music star croon for several hours?  The first thing you need to do, however, is to decide on that "perfect" outfit.

           My crew loves the actual process of shopping as you can tell by these photos...
   
          The guys always choose the classic button-up western shirt and, of course, cowboy hats!
         
    While the girls try on LOTS of cowboy boots until they find the ones that are "Just Right".

  And don't think the kiddos don't enjoy dressing up in their western attire as much as the adults...


           WHOA!  I sure do LOVE those boots!  I wonder if I could SQUEEZE my feet into them ??
                          I doubt it,  but HEY...I found an AWESOME pair of women's boots from                                  
                                             King Ranch Saddle Shop that would just fit the ticket!     

Now that our outfits are complete, it's time to head out for a toe tappin', boot kicking' night of music!
                                                   Don't our cowboys look handsome?

And because country music, in general, makes me think of Texas, if you're not sure what to wear during concert season, check out all that King Ranch Saddle Shop has to offer.  They not only have a wide variety of both men and women's attire to dress you from head to toe, you can also find many fine leather goods there as well.  So, the next time you get ready to head out to see your favorite country music star in concert or just go to a rodeo or down to the local steakhouse, let King Ranch Saddle Shop dress you!








1 comment

AD

AD