Summer's Coming and the Reinvented Haskell From Warby Parker Is Here To Guide You Through those Sunny Days!

I'm one of those people who take care of their skin all the time.  I wear sunscreen and hats and always have a pair of cute sunglasses on.  And although I always currently own a pair of cute sunglasses, it doesn't mean that I'm not constantly on the lookout for my next cute pair.  And this week I think I found them!

Founded in 2010, Warby Parker, an American eyeglass company has made a HUGE splash with their  ever-changing styles.  Just yesterday, they announced the reinvention of the Haskell, their best-selling frame.  Still sporting the quality craftsmanship associated with their hand-polished crystal frame and that vintage-y flare, the Haskell will now have six (Yes, you heard me correctly!) options of flash lenses in every shade from silver to mirrored violet!

         OK, this Louisiana girl is seriously crushing over this pair.  I'm thinking LSU Tigers!
              And the best part about this style is the fact that both guys and gals can enjoy them.

 This blue is making me dream of summer. And the beach.  And I just might have to have these for my month long vacation in the Florida Keys!













OH MY GOODNESS!!  What's not to LOVE about these?  And really how could anybody just choose one pair?!  Starting at $95, how reasonable too?  So, while I'm here trying to decide how many pair I need to get me stylishly from one social event to the next, why don't you click on over to Warby Parker, yourself,  and grab a pair...or two or three!



No comments

AD

AD