Mom's Most Embarrassing Moments...

As a mom, I'm sure that you have had some pretty embarrassing moments that have been handed to you by your sweet little ones.  I know I have.  Most likely too many to count.  And as I look back, I can still recall the shock and awe as my little darling did something that made me cringe on the inside while I continued to smile on the outside (Never let them see you sweat...).  But in retrospect, I find those moments some of the funniest memories I have of my children.  That's why, when I was approached by Gifts.com to share one of my most embarrassing moments as a mom I knew exactly which incident it would be!

I was fortunate enough to have my story included with 10 others moms on Gifts.com's Blog; "11 Embarrassing Moments From Real Moms"  I hope you will enjoy reading my post ("Number 2"), along with all of the others.  And thank your mom for not throwing you out with the bath water!





No comments

AD

AD