What Happens At The Bachelorette Party...

This past week had been a rough one for me.  Friday found me trying to rest and recoup from having some dental surgery.  Caitlin had her Bachelorette/Lingerie Shower party planned in New Orleans on Saturday and I was supposed to attend.

I was actually surprised when Caitlin and her friends asked me to tag along for the party in the first place, however, they did ask and seemed excited that I would be traveling with them to the Big Easy.  By Friday evening I wasn't feeling too bad...except when, while watching television, a terrible storm blew through with hail and high winds, knocking a huge tree down on my fence and tearing up my beautiful French courtyard (ugh...).

Yea...Lovely, right?!  Well, now I was pretty glad that I would be leaving town so I wouldn't have to look at that mess the next day. 

When we woke up Saturday morning to leave, a cold front had blown in with that storm the night before and after making a few wardrobe adjustments, we got on the road.  Caitlin, her maid of honor, Sarah and I were traveling together, everyone else would meet us at the hotel.

The lingerie shower was at 5:30, before we were to head out for dinner.  The girls did a great job decorating with pink and black...










The girls even made Caitlin a sash, which she wore all evening long...






Now that Caitlin looked like the "Queen of the Party", it was time for her to open her packages...









After the gifts were all opened, we set out for dinner at Lucy's, a Mexican restaurant about two blocks down the street from our hotel...













After dinner, the girls dropped me back off at the hotel; I wasn't going to hit the streets with them for the rest of the party...this chick was hitting the hay!  I did, however, send my camera with them to take some more shots of the party continuing; here are a few of those...

Here's Caitlin with her "Sorority Family"

 And high school friends


 The sister-in-laws were in attendance too

There were other pictures taken and it looked to me like the girls had a GREAT time.  However, we all know one important thing about Bachelorette Parties..."What Happens At The Bachelorette Party...STAYS At The Bachelorette Party"!!!

Now that we have checked this off of our "To-Do List", it is on to the final sprint in this race toward the wedding day...ONE MONTH TO GO!  (Heaven help me...)







No comments

AD

AD