Guess the Giver!

When I received my Mother's Day gifts, I thought it would be fun to have a little game called, "Guess the Giver"!  For those of you who know me and my kids, personally, this might be a little easier and fun for you since you know their personalities so well.  For those who only know me through my blog, it should also be interesting and perhaps give you the same idea regarding your own children and their personalities concerning gift giving!  So...Here goes (And don't peek at the answers until the very end!)...

                        I started with an easy one so that everybody would get at least one right!
                                                            Weenie Dog oil decanters...
                                                                     Beautiful roses...
                                                       Wine rack made out of pallets...
                                                     Jeweled hair pins and wrap bracelet...

AND...The answers are:
1.  Card with pink footprints..........Holli
2.  Weenie Dog oil decanters.........Ryan and Allison
3.  Roses.........................................David and Codi
4.  Wine Rack made out of pallets..Justin, Sarah and Parker (Yes, he made it and Yes, you saw one on
       Facebook just like it!)
5.  Jeweled hair pins and wrap bracelet......Caitlin, Kevin and Holli

Here's what Robby got me for my anniversary this year too...
  A Chamilla Grandmother's Necklace.  It has birthstone beads on it for Parker, Holli and Beckett!

No matter what the gift is, a mother always loves it because it is a gift given from the heart of their child...





No comments

AD

AD