The Aspen Groves

The thing about autumn is...we, here in Louisiana,  just pretty much don't have one.  And, yes, I would love to open my windows to the cool breeze and slip a sweater on in the morning before I go for a  walk and enjoy the red, yellow and orange of the leaves changing.  OK, so I suppose I could do without the rest of the things but those leaves...I'm just obsessed with them.

I guess it's true what they say:  We always wish for the things we don't have and take for granted the things we do have.  For me, it's the leaves.  I can remember as a child getting out all of those fall colored crayons and coloring pages of leaves, pumpkins and scarecrows.  All of those things have screamed AUTUMN to me for pretty much the entirety of my life.

While in Colorado, I enjoyed seeing the changing colors of the landscape as we drove around, however, when someone mentioned taking a drive through the aspen groves, it was a must for me!
     Driving through the aspen groves with the mountains peeking through was so picturesque.
See those leaves laying on the ground?  I wish I could have captured a photo of them fluttering to the ground so gracefully.  Because that is just what they do in such a magical way.
Driving along the narrow roads through what appears to be tunnels of trees, where the shadows fall perfectly across your path.  The feel of autumn overwhelms one's senses.


I finally got that color page from years ago just taking a leisurely drive through the mountains.  And it was everything I could ever imagine it being and more...


***If you would like to see these posts show up in your email inbox just hit FOLLOW right here
      on the blog.  Don't worry, we won't share your information with anyone because how annoying
      would that be?!***

4 comments

  1. I like it very much your all picture. Yor both are looking good. I really like your blogs. Thank you for this sharing content with us. I really like it very much. Please upload more this type content with us. Now it's time to avail Limo service West Palm Beach for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always wish for the things we don't have and take for granted the things we do have. For me, it's the leaves. I can remember as a child getting out all of those fall colored crayons love language test and coloring pages of leaves, pumpkins and scarecrows. All of those things have screamed AUTUMN to me for pretty much the entirety of my life.While in Colorado, I enjoyed seeing the

    ReplyDelete
  3. Louisiana is such a beautiful city visit last year. Long tree, silent roads its so amazing. Let me know about you experience in new York. Now its time to avail party bus dc for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are looking gorgeous. This is very appreciable post. Many articles are very different and your article is one of them. Now it's time to avail shutter repair service for more information.

    ReplyDelete

AD

AD