Hey, I Was Screaming at the Dog...Not YOU!

So, I find myself in yet another wedding week.  Of course, the duties of the mother-of the-groom are not as taxing as the duties of the mother-of-the-bride are, however, they do come with the normal (whatever that is...) wedding stresses.  I thought I was doing pretty well...that is until I screamed at the dog.

You see, I really didn't mean to scream at all, but sometimes you just feel like a balloon being slowly filled up with air and then right when one more breath of air is shoved into it...it POPS!  That's sorta how poor ole Annie got screamed at the other night.  I had decided that I needed to go to bed, I had done enough for the day and was actually feeling a little bit stressed out.  I got up, put some food in the dogs' dishes and then called them to go to bed.  Annie walked around the corner, looked at me and then turned and slid off in the opposite direction.  Robby was still laying on the couch watching television and that's just where I happened to be when I suddenly screamed at the top of my lungs, "ANNIEEEEEEEEE"!!!!!  I think I must have scared Robby because he immediately jumped and became quite defensive.  I looked at him and said, "Hey!  I wasn't screaming at YOU...I was screaming at the dog!"  He replied, "Yea, I know...and you NEVER scream at the dog."

Well, he was right; I don't usually scream at the dog but that balloon had just popped and I was really close to the wedding week and I really, really, really needed EVERYBODY to cooperate with me so everything could go smoothly until the wedding was over.  Yea, I know, I laughed at imagining that happening too but a girl can dream, can't she?!

Anyway, as I said, I now find myself plopped right down in the wedding week and I still have things to do...no, I mean like projects to finish making before we leave here on Thursday heading to Texas.  I have procrastinated and now things have caught up with me and I am pushing to get it all done.  Oh well...so the story of my life goes.  One thing is for sure though...we're definitely going to have a wedding on Saturday whether I get all this stuff done or not.  So, I'm off of here and on to things that must be done!
                                                                          Sorry, Annie!

No comments

AD

AD