Retro Bridal Shower...

The theme of Caitlin's wedding is "Vintage".  We have googled, Pinerested, shopped and planned for EVERYTHING VINTAGE.  I must admit that I LOVE the theme; there are so many unique ideas to embrace.  My sister, cousin and good friend gave Caitlin a wedding shower this past weekend and knowing that her theme was vintage, decided to carry that over into the shower theme; they decided on "Retro".  Here are the photos and perhaps some inspiration for those of you who may also be planning a vintage or retro event in the future...



The cake was fashioned after the cute Retro Invitation...


The live flower arrangements were BEAUTIFUL...



Two of Caitlin's four flower girl came too.  They were such a BIG help in delivering packages to the Bride-To Be!

And packages aplenty, did she open...

This is one of the FUN parts of having a wedding; getting to visit with friends and family!

This is my baby girl and it is difficult for me to believe that in about 4 1/2 months, she will no longer live under my roof.  She will be graduating from college, getting married and building her own home many miles away from me.  Although the thought of this makes me sad, I also realize that it is a very exciting adventure that my daughter is about to embark upon. 


Many THANKS go out to the women who hosted this BEAUTIFUL "Retro" Shower!











No comments

AD

AD