A FEW SNEAK PEEKS OF THE BRIDAL PORTRAITS...FINALLY!

Well, the wedding is over.  It turned out more beautiful that I could have ever imagined.  Every detail had been taken care of and Caitlin's day was magical.

I will share more photos during the week of the actual ceremony and reception details, but for today, I wanted to give you all a peak at some of the bridal portraits that were taken in Dallas and a couple taken yesterday before the wedding...Hope you enjoy!

                                                         Caitlin in her dress with my veil.

                                                                   Caitlin in my dress.
















        









The vision that Caitlin had for a "Vintage" themed wedding was carried out through her attire, that of her wedding party, hair pieces and settings and props for her photographs.  I cannot wait for you to see all of the other many details that were put into this very special event!




No comments

AD

AD