Back Yard Renovation Update: Almost Ready For Entertaining!

Well, I suppose we could officially say that this "Back Yard Renovation Project" took just a little longer than expected.  However, I'm pleased to say that we are FINALLY putting all of the finishing touches on it and will hopefully be entertaining in it in 2 weeks!

Here are some photos of the progress:
                                              Here's a view of the outside of the pool house.
We've already used the outdoor fireplace on one of the cool evenings here.  I just love that Fleur de lis!
All of the exterior lights were bought in New Orleans and Hubby put them all up.  There are 3 of these tall lights.  This one at the edge of the pool house...
                                                             One behind the fish pond.
                                                          And one behind the hot tub.
                                                 Two of these lights hang under the porch.
     Still in love with that ceiling and those beautiful chandeliers that I bought online at Wayfair.
Here's a closer look at the cabinetry.  I chose the French cream and green and Hubs built the island and all of the cabinets!
And here is a photo of 2 of my favorite things!  My farm sink and a wonderful green and cream speckled granite.
Here is the rolling cart that we bought from Nadeau in New Orleans and converted into a vanity.  The bowl and faucet were purchased online at Wayfair.  I also bought a great mirror from Nadeau that we haven't put up yet.
Next week, some furniture I ordered while passing through Baton Rouge will arrive and I can't WAIT for it to get here.  I have also begun my search for a fabric for the window treatments.  All in all, I believe things are winding up and this space will soon be ready for some entertaining. 





















No comments

AD

AD