Thanksgiving Fun with Family

Although this year,  Thanksgiving was much smaller and quieter than usual, we had a very nice holiday.  We spent the day with Hubby's parent and his sister and husband.  Another nice surprise was that David was able to get off and he, Codi and Beckett spent several days with us.  After lunch on Thanksgiving, we decided to set off for yet another "Jeep Adventure" through the woods.  This "adventure", however, was not as eventful as the the last one and I was able to snap a few photos of this lovely day.
                       Here's Beckett enjoying a little one-on-one time before lunch with YaYa.
                                             Here, I caught him looking outside longingly...
                                                                    So I took him outside.
                                   And then we jumped in the Jeep and headed for the woods!
                                                                 He LOVED it out there!
David and Codi wanted me to snap a few family photos...That's easier said than done with this active little boy!  But we tried...
                                     Then it was time for me to have a little fun with my boy!
                                              It was time to head back home way too soon.

We spent the rest of the weekend playing and definitely NOT Black Friday shopping.  However, I did begin to get the Christmas season underway a bit by wrapping a few presents and getting my Christmas tree delivered.
                             Beckett enjoyed getting to climb up in the tree house for a while.
                YAY!  For me getting some presents wrapped already; I feel so accomplished!
                                                     Up next is to get this tree decorated.
                                   Here's to holiday fun and family...We're moving right along!



No comments

AD

AD