Taking a Break in Cleveland

Yesterday I got up at 3:55...Yes, you heard me right...3:55 in the morning to fly out to Cleveland for 10 days.  My plan is to relax, recharge and spend lots of time outside with my daughter and granddaughter.

Today we got up and decided to spend the entire day at the Cleveland Zoo.  The weather was so nice, unlike the hot and humid weather we are still having in Louisiana and I just soaked it up.  I soaked up the sun, the cool breeze, the animals, talking with my girls.  It was a wonderful day.  

I'm slowing down and recharging because these past couple of months I have been stressed out a good deal of the time and I need to stop and remember what life is all about and enjoy it.  We all, from time to time get so caught up in our daily lives that we simply forget to stop and just enjoy the simplicity of life.  That's what my focus is going to be for 10 days.  And the very thought of it brings joy and peace to my soul.

Now, I decided not to bring my computer on this trip, only my I-Pad...that is why you will not find any photos on this or any other post I will make while here.  Yes, I brought my camera and intend to take some fabulous photos while here which I will share when I return home.  However, if you want to see some of the really fun places I'm visiting and fun things I'm doing, please FOLLOW ME on INSTAGRAM @ BARBARAROGENMOSER.  The photos you will find on there today are of our zoo trip.  We rode the train and I got up close and personal with a giraffe AND a goat (and yes...I STILL want a goat!).  

I hope you will follow me along on this trip...
PEACE...OUT for TODAY!

No comments

AD

AD