Spring Has Sprung!

Well, I suppose this year's groundhog was right...it is definitely an early spring here in the south.  I've been holding my breath and waiting for another cold snap to hit; you know, the one that Grandma and Mama said ALWAYS comes right before Easter.  Apparently this year, that "cold snap" is not going to happen and we are REALLY enjoying the wonderful weather and beautiful flowers.  It also put me in the mood to do a little spring time decorating around the house too.  Take a look at a few of the photos I took and hopefully it will inspire you to "spring into spring" yourself!

Welcome to spring!  My front entry way decorated for Easter.

My dining room table.  Notice the cute table runner with the Easter eggs on it.  Easter tapers in one of my antique candle holders given to me by my mother.

My antique buffet decorated for Easter...see the Easter egg candles in the little glass cups?


I just LOVE my Snow Bunnies!  Hope I get another one this year for Easter.

Dining room table.  The blue, floral plate was purchased at an area antique shop years ago.  Notice the polka dot glass; the set of these were my mother's.  I also added a blue polka dot napkin.


Dining room table decked out for spring!


Kitchen table dressed for spring.  Floral plate was purchased from an area antique shop.  Notice the pretty little sheer polka dot table runner and green napkins.


This sits in the center of my kitchen table.  It is a piece of antique Milk Glass that was given to me by my mother.


Complete view of my kitchen table decked out for spring!

Pulled out my bunny tea towels!

AND LOTS OF OTHER FUN EASTER DECORATIONS...


AND THEN THERE IS ALL OF THE OUTDOOR BEAUTY...













WELCOME TO SPRING, YA'LL!


1 comment

  1. Love the linen touches, we have the same rose in the backyard.

    ReplyDelete

AD

AD