Trusting God When You Are In The Desert: A Mother's Story...

Good Morning everyone!  First, I hope that everyone out on the east coast is all hunkered down and safe from the storm; my prayers are with you all during this terrible storm.  Having just been in New York City last week, I cannot imagine a storm of this magnitude hitting the city and all of the preparations that have had to be made, including shutting down the subways.  STAY IN...and STAY SAFE!

I had a blog partially written that I was going to share with you this morning (and plan on doing so tomorrow...) when I came across my friend's up-dated blog.  She is the mother of two precious young girls, 5 and 3 years old.  Her 5 year old, Anna Grace was diagnosed with a degenerative disease, MSD, a while back.  The post that she wrote this morning about how she is "Trusting God Through The Desert" was so touching and inspirational that I thought everyone should read it http://annagracesstory.blogspot.com.  I know that you will be touched by this mother's story and her total TRUST in God.  Please join me in keeping this child and her family in your prayers.  God Bless!  And have a wonderful Monday...

No comments

AD

AD