My Favorite Things: The LIPS Have It With Some Of My Favorite Lipsticks!

Yep, I'm humming that tune again and this time some of my FAVORITE THINGS includes some fantastic lipsticks!

If there is one think I don't think a girl should leave home without, it is some great lip color.  Even if I don't have time to put on much make-up when heading out in the morning to run errands,  popping on a little lip color always makes the difference in the way I look and feel. 

In the past few years I have begun to think about lipsticks in the same manner I do about many things; you pay for what you get.  And after all, lipstick is an investment since it used quite a lot and should last for a while.  So why settle for something you really don't like?  I have tried many lipsticks over the years, some less expensive and some more but what it comes down to for me is not only a nice, vibrant color that lasts but also the way it feels.  Today I want to share with you two of "My Favorite Lipsticks"!

My first and longest "Favorite" is MAC MINERALIZE...
When I started visiting Caitlin in Ohio, I had the chance to visit a MAC store and  instantly fell in LOVE with these lipsticks!  They go on soft and smooth, moisturizing your lips with brilliant color.  I almost can't resist popping in to any store that carries this product to snag another color.  Click HERE to check out all the great colors this lipstick comes in. 

Another MAC lipstick that I just found after reading a review on another blog was the MAC Matt Lipstick in "Chaud"
                 It feels a little different going on but is still quite moisturizing and the color...WOW!


And then I heard about Sugar...
This is a tinted lip treatment.  It moisturizes and protects the lips with its vitamins of A, C and E and  an SPF 15.  This product is great for dry lips and an awesome alternative to using Chapstick when you don't want to sacrifice color for comfort.

So here ya go...Another one of "My Favorite Things"!  What are you waiting for?  Click on the links or head out to your local MAC, Nordstrom or Sephora to start your new love affair with lipsticks too...

No comments

AD

AD