A "TOTALLY PINK" Baby Shower In The Midst Of Holiday Preparations!

Yesterday, I awoke early knowing that I still had the food to make for Caitlin's baby shower.  Fortunately for me, Robby joined in the task and I finished quite quickly (He's good like that...).  I had already set up the rest of the decorations the day before,  so I went to take a much needed soak in the tub and get dressed.


The theme of the shower, of course, was "PINK" for our little Holli Reese...

I made the flower arrangements out of pink and while roses and the cute little pinwheels that you see were ordered from Etsy.







The BEAUTIFUL pale pink ruffle cake was made by The Cake Barn; the same bakery that made Caitlin's wedding cake.  Notice the cute topper with the "H"!























                                                   Sarah made this awesome diaper cake.


    These cute little shower favors of "It's A Girl" Hand Sanitizers were also ordered from Etsy.

I did a "Wish Tree" for the new mother-to-be (Tags and instruction card were also purchased on Etsy)






                                                Sweet little Holli got LOTS of goodies too...












                                        YAY!  We're already making her a little Tiger Fan!!!


      There were so many people who came out to shower Baby Holli with well wishes and gifts.

                                                          Some of Caitlin's best friends...



                                                                            Sarah...

                                                        Both of Caitlin's grandmothers...

                                                            Me And my "Baby Girl"...


It was a fun day but boy was I getting worn out.  Sunday would bring another holiday festivity for our family; our annual Cookie Cook-Off! 

  FAMILY TRADITIONS...I LOVE THEM!  GO MAKE SOME WITH YOUR FAMILY TOO...












No comments

AD

AD