Manis, Pedis and One Last Dreaded Trip To The Mall...

Caitlin and I had already planned that Friday would be our "Mani and Pedi Day".  When she lived closer we always enjoyed getting them together and both of us have missed that time spent together.  Anyway, her baby shower was going to be Saturday and we NEEDED to have pretty nails for that!






After relaxing from the manis and pedis, we had to make one last DREADED trip to the Mall (ugh...).  I'm sorry, but I just don't like going to the Mall ANY TIME, must less Christmas.  However, some things can only be bought there...





Thankfully we made it a "Quick Trip" and after all of that...we didn't even find what we were looking for (sigh...).  It was on to finish picking up things for the baby shower after that.  We went to the Cake Barn, where Caitlin's wedding cake was made and picked up the cake for the baby shower.  All I can say about the cake is WOW...She did it again!!!  I can't wait to show you all pictures of it.  Here is a "Sneak Peek" of our "Pink Baby Shower"...





After decorating for HOURS to get things done ahead of time to make Saturday an easier day for me, Caitlin and I finished up Parker Ann's last Christmas gift from us...

Remember all that yarn I bought in Napa?  I knitted this little jumper for Parker Ann, bought turtlenecks and legging to go with it and Caitlin made the awesome hair bows to complete the outfits!





Well, today will be a busy day with the shower, Kevin has already missed his last flight in, however, Ryan and Allison have reported that they are both feeling better.  Onward to MORE HOLIDAY FESTIVITIES...







No comments

AD

AD