We Had Hoped The Easter Bunny Would Deliver Baby Holli In The Carrot Patch Today...

Today is Easter and I miss home.  I missed going to my church this Easter, I miss the warm weather, the blooming flowers, my bed, my overstuffed chair, my doxies, my other family who got together for Easter...I just miss being there; I really, really miss the south.  I thought that perhaps the Easter Bunny would surprise us by delivering Baby Holli in the carrot patch today...but so far, it's a no go.

For the past two days I have had some sort of stomach thing, so I have been laying low a little bit.  I need to get over this stuff before Caitlin delivers.  And speaking of delivering...she has been having some back pain but nothing that seems to be progressing.  Her next doctor's appointment is Tuesday.  Caitlin's great-grandmother and great-grandfather are set to arrive here that day and David and Codi will be here Wednesday.  Everyone is either calling or texting daily to see if there is any news yet.  I guess Holli is going to be just like her mommy.  All of my boys arrived two weeks early and Caitlin came only one day early.  And that was after I had attempted to get my labor going sooner by riding our four-wheeler around the yard!  HEY...If we had one here, I would have her riding it right now too!

When I woke up this morning, I found myself missing Parker Ann and getting to watch her hunt for Easter eggs this year, so I got her on face time!  She showed me all of the goodies the Easter Bunny had brought her and then later they sent me some pictures of her in her Easter dress...






             She went to visit Mam-Maw after church and got a little surprise from her too!

                                                             YAY!!!  More Candy...

                                  Such a SWEET GIRL!  I can't WAIT for her to get here...

I do miss home and everything about the south,  but I wouldn't miss being here with Caitlin, waiting for my next sweet little grand daughter to be born.  Happy Easter to all... I hope you all remember the reason for this special day; the day when God showed us more love, grace and mercy than anyone ever will by sending His son to die on the cross for our sins so that we can live...








No comments

AD

AD